One of my all-time favorite desserts to make (and eat) is 'Better than Sex Cake'--well, last night I had the idea of "Hmm.. I wonder how that would taste if it were a brownie instead of cake.."
Best. Idea. Ever.
I now present to you the Better than 'Better than Sex Cake' Brownies.
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1 (16 oz.) jar Caramel topping (to make it a little more guilt free, you can get the fat free kind--it doesn't taste much different and always makes me feel a little better about eating this delicious dessert).
- 1 (8 oz) tub whipped cream (again, I always go fat free to make myself feel better).
- 4 ounces of toffee bits
- Bake brownies as directed on box.
- Remove brownies, follow Annie's secret trick, add caramel and set in fridge for an hour.
- Spread whipped cream to top of cooled cake.
- Sprinkle toffee bits.