I can guarantee you that this is waayyyyy better than my last crock pot mishap.
This recipe is perfect for overnight guests, holidays or for your Sunday morning breakfast!
- 1 pound ground sausage
- 10 medium tortillas
- 1 can Rotel (including juice)–I used hot for a little extra kick, but you can choose your temp.
- 1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 TBSP. jalapeno juice
- 1/4 cup jalapenos (optional)
- 4 eggs
- 4 TBSP. milk (for eggs)
- Spray non-stick cooking spray on crockpot.
- Add sausage to bottom of crockpot. Add Rotel, black beans, jalapeno juice and jalapenos over top.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Scramble 4 eggs and milk (4 is how many I used–you may use more or less depending on how much you add to the burritos.
- Heat each tortilla in microwave for 20 seconds (to soften and make easier to roll). Add spoonful of sausage mixture to tortilla with slotted spoon (there will be leftover juice from the Rotel –the slotted spoon helps strain it). Add spoonful of egg to tortilla and roll.