My mamma gave me a waffle maker for my wedding shower!
We've been on a breakfast for dinner kick at the Brandon/Annie household for the last three nights. On Monday night, Brandon made an amazing breakfast potato skillet and then last night he made biscuits and gravy. So to keep in the breakfast for dinner tradition, I decided to make cinnamon roll waffles that I found on Pinterest (where else?).
These. Are. Money.
And soooo easy to make!!
And now.. Cinnamon Roll Waffles (recipe from Pillsbury)
- 1 can refrigerated cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat waffle maker; spray with cooking spray. Remove cinnamon rolls from can; set icing aside.
- For each waffle, place 1 cinnamon roll in center of waffle maker; close. Bake 3 to 4 minutes or until waffle is thoroughly cooked and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together reserved icing, powdered sugar, milk and vanilla until glaze is smooth.
- Serve glaze over hot waffles.
|Wouldn't this be perfect to make on Christmas morning?|
Party, Party, I like to Party
Bloom Designs, Fireflies and Jelly Beans, Joyful Homemaking, Stone Gable, Seven Alive, We Like to Learn As We Go, The Mandatory Mooch, Two Yellow Birds Decor, Delightful Order, Pint Sized Blogger, The Frugal Girls, At the Picket Fence, Bacon Time with the Hungry Hungry Hypo, 504 Main, Chic on a Shoestring Budget, Crafty Moms Share, Six Sisters Stuff, Sweet Boutique, Cheerios and Lattes, Moms Test Kitchen,